Terms and Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” all refer to, represent and define Robe Management limited.
2. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By using this site you, the consumer, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. We reserve the right to alter or update the terms and conditions on this site at any time. Any and all amendments will be effective immediately once the update is made. If you continue to use this site after any update you are deemed to still agree and to be bound by the amended terms and conditions. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
4. All purchases are fulfilled and delivered by our suppliers or distributors.
5. All products listed on our website are supplied directly by our suppliers or distributors and are subject to stock availability. The Robe Boutique will not be held liable should a supplier be unable to supply a product featured on the website. In addition, any guarantee offered on any product featured on our website is the manufacturer's guarantee, not ours. The Robe Boutique cannot be held responsible for the fulfillment of any guarantees.
6. We strive to ensure that all products on our site are described as accurately as possible, however we cannot guarantee that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any errors, we reserve the right to correct the information.
7. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
8. All prices on the site include GST and all suppliers and distributors are GST registered.
9. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
10. We use third party carriers for the transportation and delivery of all goods. If the carrier loses, breaks or damages stock we will refund payment in full but only after payment has been received from the Freight Company insurer.
11. Privacy. The Robe Boutique electronically collects and holds for future reference information pertaining to any visitor to this website and any order placed, with the exception of customer credit card information (NB: credit card information is not stored). This is so we may:
- advise our customers of offers, news or events that may be of interest
- analyse our website, track product purchases and fine tune content
- improve the site so it’s relevant, easy to use and provides the greatest customer satisfaction.
As a customer you have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to full access to any personal information held about you on our database and you have the right to correct or delete any information from our database. Simply email us with a request to this effect and we will take the appropriate action.
12. Disclaimer: We present all information on this site in good faith and believe it to be correct and accurate as presented to us upon submission. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure accuracy and security, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy and/or completeness of any information on this website or any website hyper-linked to or from this website.
13. Limitation of Liability. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied. We also do not accept responsibility for any alteration, interference or damage to your computer system arising out of or relating to your use of this website or any hyperlinked website that may be linked to or accessed through stylish.co.nz or other websites. You, the consumer, are responsible and you must take your own steps to ensure that the process you have undertaken and which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you or the website to the risk of viruses, known or unknown or any other form or forms of interference which may damage or interfere with your specific electronic equipment, namely your personal or work computer system, and any connected electronic items.
14. Intellectual Property Rights. When you visit our website, we give you a limited license to access and use our information for personal use. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1962, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission. The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
15. The inclusion in The Robe Boutique website of links known as hyperlinks that forward you to other sites does not come with any implication of The Robe Boutique endorsement, or responsibility for the content of those sites or the operators of those sites. No responsibility can or will be taken by The Robe Boutique for any damage or harm arising in any manner out of the inclusion of such links.
16. Jurisdiction. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New Zealand and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
17. By using this website and ordering via the website or contacting us directly
18. By creating an account on our website you will automatically receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this at any time.